Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s
Is Noah’s Place required to have any licenses? - - NP is required to have a license from the USDA which is renewed yearly. Our inflatables are inspected on a yearly basis from the NC Department of Labor.
Does Noah’s Place carry insurance? - - NP carries comprehensive insurance on all rides, petting zoo, and vehicles.
Does Noah’s Place have sanitation policies? - - NP carries our own hand sanitizing system recommended by the USDA and local health agencies for the petting zoo and pony rides . We dispose of and remove all animal waste from your property. All of our animals are kept clean, fed, and properly handled. All of our animals are inspected by our veterinarian twice per year. All of our animals and our farm is inspected by the USDA annually.
How much space is needed for the petting zoo and rides? - -
- Petting Zoo = 25’ x 25’
- Pony Rides = 25’ x 25’
- Train = 40’ x 80’
- Fire Truck = a level area (either grass or pavement)
Can we feed the animals? - - All food is provided by NP and can be purchased for $1 per cup. Chicks and rabbits canNOT be fed with this food.
Can Noah’s Place provide other services that are not listed on your website? - - Yes, NP has access to other rides, games, concessions as well as other service providers (face painting, Santa Claus, balloon artists, clowns, magicians, etc).
What can I expect when Noah’s Place arrives? - -
- The NP team leader will meet with you to determine where each item is to be set up
- NP will arrive in a reasonable amount of time for the event to be set up. We will advise the event coordinator as to our expected arrival time depending on the items that you are renting.
What do I need to provide? - -
- NP needs to have 1 person responsible for the event who is accessible to us in person or by phone in case of any issues.
- If you are renting the petting zoo, we require water for the animals.
What form of payment do you accept? - - Check or cash. We also accept credit cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover. There is a 3% convenience charge if card is swiped on site, and a 4% if entered manually. Balance of payment is due to the set up team when services are rendered.